As a popular kind of grinder, Raymond mill is designed to process at least 200 kinds of minerals such as cement clinker, main kind of material for portland cement, consists of the chemical components mainly including four kinds of oxides of CaO\SiO2\Fe2O3\Al2O3, which accounts for 95% of silicate cement clinker, the other 5% are found to be another oxides such as MgO\SO3.
Advantages of Raymond Mill
- The advanced structure of Raymond mill guarantees a more stable performance.
- Raymond mill produces end products with better particle size. And its discharging size could be willingly adjusted between 80-325mesh, even up to the maximum of 600mesh.
- The explosion-proof device of Raymond mill could prevent the explosive accident from happening to the maximum extent.
- Besides being eco-friendly, Raymond mill also comes with lower noise and less are pollution. We would like to invite you to run some tests on its operating condition.