Bentonite generally has a hardness of 1 to 2 and a density of 2 to 3 g/cm3. It is also called bentonite, bentonite or bentonite. It is a non-metallic mineral with montmorillonite as the main mineral component. It is generally white and light yellow, and is light gray, light green, pink, and brown due to changes in iron content. Red, brick red, gray-black, etc., hardness 1-2, density 2-3g/cm3.
Bentonite Processing Technology
- Sodiumization: Most bentonite in nature is calcium-based bentonite, and calcium-based bentonite has worse performance than sodium-based bentonite.
- Drying: The sodiumized bentonite has a higher moisture content and needs to be dried to a lower moisture content through a dryer.
- Grinding: The dried bentonite is crushed to the ore that meets the feeding requirements of the mill and is lifted by the elevator to the storage hopper, and then the electromagnetic vibrating feeder feeds the mill host evenly, and grinds in the grinding cavity.
- Classification: The ground material is classified by the classifier along with the system airflow, and the unqualified powder is classified by the classifier and then returned to the main machine grinding cavity for re-grinding.
- Powder collection: The powder that meets the fineness of the powder enters the powder collection system through the pipeline with the airflow, and the gas and powder are separated. The finished powder is sent to the finished product silo by the conveying device, and then uniformly packed by the powder tanker or the automatic baler.
Bentonite Grinding Mill
Bentonite Fineness And Application
|Below 200 meshes||Used as various fodders like fish fodder and other additives.||MTM Trapezium Mill
MTW Trapezium Mill
LM Vertical Mill
|200-325meshes||Used in oil drilling and paper making.|
|Above 325 meshes||Used to produce high-end additives and paper.||XZM Ultrafine Mill
LUM Ultrafine Vertical Mill