How To Solve The Problems Of Raymond Mill Vibration
Raymond mill is mainly used for grinding mineral products in industries such as metallurgy, building materials, chemical, mining, etc. It can be used for grinding various kinds of nonflammable and non-explosive minerals of which Moh’s hardness is less than 6 and moisture content are lower than 6%.The typical materials are calcite, talc, barite, fluorite, rare earth, marble, bauxite, phosphate, activated carbon, dolomite, coal, coke, pyrophyllite, gypsum, graphite etc.
During the operation, if the machine isn’t maintain in time or misoperation, the vibration of the raymond mill will be much heavy. We listed some points for your reference as blow
- 1. The loosening of the anchor bolts. The vibration of the equipment during operation leads to the loosening of bolts, which in turn leads to increased vibration. Check the machine in time and tighten the bolts.
- 2. The foundation is not strong. The Raymond mill rotates at a high speed to grind the mineral. There is the vibration during the processing. If the foundation is not strong, the raymond mill will vibrate too much during work. The foundation should be strengthened.
- 3. Check whether the materials are piled up and block the grinding mill. If the materials cannot be discharged, it will cased the vibration of the grinding mill. So the material should be deposited in time.
- 4. Check the situation of the roller and ring . If the roller and ring are badly worn, which also the cause of vibration and noise. If the wear is serious, the roller and ring should be replaced in time.
- 5.Uneven feeding. If the feeding amount is not enough, the roller and ring of Raymond mill will touch directly which will cause vibration. The feed volume should be regulated.
- 6. The raw material is too hard. If the hardness of the material exceeds the tolerance range of the grinding equipment, it will cause a decrease in output, severe vibration of the equipment, and oversize of the finished product. The hardness of the material should be strictly controlled.