Gypsum Manufacturing Equipment Supplier
Gypsum ore, extracted from quarries and underground mines, is crushed and grinded for size reduction. As needed, the stockpiled ore is further crushed and screened to about 2 inches in diameter.
If the moisture content of the mined ore is greater than about 0.5 weight percent, the ore must be dried in a rotary dryer or a heated roller mill. Ore dried in a rotary dryer is conveyed to a roller mill, where it is ground to the extent that 90 percent of it is less 100 mesh.
The ground gypsum exits the mill in a gas stream and is collected in a product cyclone. Ore is sometimes dried in the roller mill by heating the gas stream, so that drying and grinding are accomplished simultaneously and no rotary dryer is needed.
Gypsum Manufacturing Plant
Gypsum manufacturing involves several different techniques and equipment. SBM is world leading gypsum manufacturing plant supplier, we developed complete range of gypsum production line for sale.
- Excavation: The drilling and digging equipment is applied to dig out the gypsum ore in excavation stages.
- Crushing: Jaw crusher is the most popular crushing plant for size reduction of big massive material, impact crusher and cone crusher will also be used for fine crushing.
- Screening: vibrating screen is used as auxiliary equipment to sieving the material, the undesirable materials will be conveyed to next stages.
- Grinding: the primary and secondary crushing, the material will be conveyed into the ball mill, vertical mill or high pressure mill for fine grinding to get the required gypsum powder.
- Heating: if there is too moisture content in the gypsum powder, it will be not suitable for final application. And then rotary dryer will be applied to dewatering the materials, and cyclone collector will gather the final gypsum powder for final application.
Gypsum Crushing Plant
Gypsum crushing can be operated in three steps based end products requirements: primary crushing, secondary crushing, tertiary crushing. The often applied crushing plant includes jaw crusher, gyratory crusher, hammer crusher, impact crusher, cone crusher, mobile crushing plant etc. It is crucial to design the crushing circuit layout properly, in order to ensure high effective and smooth production process.