Their silica sand has wide usages, such as:
- 1. Glass: The main raw materials for flat glass, float glass, glass products.
- 2. Ceramics and refractory materials.
- 3. Metallurgy: raw materials or additives and fluxes for silicon metal, ferrosilicon alloy and silicon aluminum alloy.
- 4. Construction: concrete, cementitious materials, road construction materials, artificial marble, cement physical performance inspection materials.
- 5. Chemical industry: raw materials for silicon compounds and water glass, fillers for sulfuric acid towers, and amorphous silica powder.
- 6. Machinery: The main raw material for foundry sand, abrasive materials.
- 7. Electronics: high-purity metallic silicon, optical fiber for communication, etc.
- 8. Rubber, plastic: filler.
- 9. Paint: Filler.