advantages and disadvantages of wet overflow ball mill
Wet overflow ball mill is an important grinding equipment widely used in metal ore beneficiation and non-metal ore beneficiation production line. It is suitable for wet grinding of various metal ore and nonmetal ore, so what are the advantages and disadvantages of wet overflow ball mill?
Advantages of wet overflow ball mill:
1. The product particle size is uniform and high passing rate. The grinding time is short, which can reduce the residence time of the material in the mill and can quickly complete the grinding operation.
2. The cylinder body is not filled with steel balls and only the cylinder body is filled with a certain amount of steel balls and ore. The rod mill is not filled with steel balls, so it has the following advantages: low operating cost, strong adaptability to ore, medium granularity and strength index.
3. The type of rubber liner is adopted, which has the characteristics of wear resistance, corrosion resistance, easy installation and maintenance, and long service life.
Disadvantages of wet overflow ball mill:
1. The power consumption of wet overflow ball mill is relatively large, and the production cost of customers with limited investment budget is high.
2. The grinding effect is not good, which affects the quality of the product, so it is not suitable for the production of high-quality products.
3. The grinding media is easy to break, the cylinder body is easily damaged, and the cost of maintenance of the wet overflow ball mill is relatively large.
To sum up, the advantages and disadvantages of wet overflow ball mill are mainly due to the characteristics of the equipment, which should be determined according to specific requirements when selecting and using.